- A global medical device company, specialized in eye care products, acquired an exclusive OEM partner in the digital visualization space; the acquired firm originally served ophthalmology and neurosurgery clients, creating the need to split the company into each segment and only integrate the ophthalmology team
- To manage the integration, a detailed plan was to be developed and executed with cross-functional teams in order to ensure a successful integration and minimize risks associated with the complexity of the particular setup.
- Formed a cross-functional integration team and developed detailed plans to ensure the smooth execution of Day One activities and subsequent integration phases
- Designed governance and tracking tools to facilitate the execution of integration activities and maintained frequent touchpoints and working sessions with key stakeholders
- Restructured and transferred the team into the R&D organization to foster a complete focus on development activities
- Successfully executed Day One activities and obtained strong engagement from new associates, ensuring business continuity.
- Achieved timely integration of development and governance processes
- Successfully executed key integration priorities (e.g., IT systems, infrastructure, quality) and transitioned to “business as usual” state.