- The brand planning process at a multinational medical device company was conducted in an ad hoc manner by each of the company’s various franchises and regions, leading to processes that did not align with the financial calendar, and involved disparate marketing plan documents that were reinvented year after year
- The company’s leadership expressed an urgent need to arrive at a single process as well as standardized templates to improve marketing efficiency
- Over the course of 15 weeks, a two-person team worked with the client to standardize, streamline, and align the company’s Brand Planning process, timeline, and governance structure
- Standard templates and tools were created for each of the process’ key deliverables, including the Landscape Assessment Deck, Strategy Alignment Overview, Cross-Functional Roundtable Meeting Agenda & Discussion-Enabling Tools, Customer Plan, Marketing Plan, and Key Initiative Tracker
- To ensure adoption, final documents were socialized with the leadership team and a comprehensive training program was created for marketers
- Cross-functional aligned brand planning process across franchises and regions
Do you have a project you need support with?
We are project experts, delivering lasting value by doing projects smarter. We combine this with our extensive hands-on experience of the Life Sciences sector to help you turn your big ideas into bottom-line benefits. The breadth of challenges facing Life Sciences companies cannot be addressed by cookie-cutter and off-the-shelf solutions. Our entire DNA is built on collaborating with clients to develop a tailored plan with concrete initiatives and realistic milestones. Our focus is on strengthening your capabilities and supporting your people to make change happen, and make it last.Let's talk